.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tea & Knitting


Well, I copied Rhiannon and did the Knitter's Tea Swap. Seems like a fun idea as long as we don't get paired together. That would be rather anti-climactic. This online blog stuff is madness, really. It seems so easy to get swept up in all of these swaps and alongs and whatnot. As it is, I spend way too much time checking up on blogs while I'm at work. If only I had high speed internet at home.... sigh! Since I hate blog entries with no photos, I'm posting one of Miss T from Easter. All I have to say is thank goodness all that candy is gone! That Easter Bunny has no idea how hard it is to put a kid who is wound up on three-quarters of a solid chocolate easter bunny to bed!!

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

Teagan is so cute :o)

That bunny will know, once she starts dragging him/her by the ears! *grin*

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home