.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Flash Your *Tea* Stash

I'm the first to admit: my stash is sort of pathetic. I have more in the pantry area of my home (i.e., the garage), but pretty much it's plain old green tea and some lipton tea, primarily for iced tea. I like to have herbal tea for in the evening, but I've recently realized that I always buy citrusy herbal tea when what I really want is something that tastes similar to regular (black or green) tea without the caffeine. I'm looking forward to something from my secret tea swap pal.

I do have a lovely little ceramic tea pot from China that I haven't even used yet. My parents brought it back for me.

I will have to give it a whirl, maybe with my new tea!! Good times! ~Tara

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

So very cool with the teapot!

Rhiannon and you both have beautiful teapots :o)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home