.

Sunday, May 07, 2006





It was sort of dreary today. I should've been cleaning, but I didn't. Teagan was sweet as usual. Except she won't wear real shoes, only her "princess" shoes. Not seen here because they don't stay on her feet. Also, don't you just love our matching ponchos? We are the stylinest gals this side of the Yukon River! Heh heh heh.

I really want to put a pic up of my most recent project, but must wait until I actually mail it and it's intended owner finally gets it. Mustn't ruin the surprise! ~Tara

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhiannon said...

That little girl is getting too cute. It looks like mom is down for buying a plane ticket to get the two of you here for a visit!!

Just in time for their mortgage burning party. PARTY!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Well, I hope you get it today cause I might have to post a picture of it tonight!!! And I hope you like it...talk to you soon!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home