.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

What's up with this blog??

I guess I haven't been the best crafty blogger. All I've posted are pictures of my family. And now I wonder if I shouldn't have a different blog for these pics. I mean, do you really want to show a picture of your little girl on a blog called "HoBags"? I'm pretty new to the blogging scene, so I don't know. I realized too that I haven't posted any pictures of projects, either in progress or completed, so my tea swap pal (from whom I received an email today...yay!!) has no idea what things I like to knit, what yarn I like, etc. How frustrating! Well, I'll try to post some new stuff tonight.


For now, here's a picture of a hat I knit for my friend for Christmas. It's a bit goofy, since I took it myself trying to show the hat. I like moderately chunky yarn because I'm a slow knitter. Anything knit on smaller than size 8 needles seems like too much work. And I like muted colors, natural fibers, soft is good, green is always welcome. I'm not really sure I want to learn to knit socks because I'm afraid I'll knit one and never finish the second. Plus, won't they just get stinky? ;-)
Those are just some answers for my tea swap pal. ~Tara

1 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

I'm not your KTS pal - but wool socks actually don't collect 'stink' as much as you would think -- and they can be washed, carefully!

Nice colorwork on the hat! Knitting small takes lots of practice -- and my socks still take weeks to finish :o( - but they look and feel great when they are done! Good luck!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home