.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day

Well, I had such a great week as it was my birthday on Wednesday, and Mother's Day yesterday. I got lots of good stuff, including a beautiful mother's day ring, a new (well, new for us, but actually used) barbeque, an awesome lounge chair from REI called the lounge lizard, a really cool bag (a hobag original) from Rhiannon, and a cute little hand "painted" heart from my sweet daughter. Here's a picture of her making it at her daycare. I already hung it up in my room, even though she insisted that it should go in her room.


I know I keep promising to post crafty goodness, but I have family up with me right now, and my home computer is in the "spare" bedroom, so it's hard to get on there to post stuff. If it's crafty goodness you want, check out Rhiannon's blog rhiannknits...she's going to town on a gorgeous cable knit sweater. I hope everyone had a good mother's day!! ~Tara

2 Comments:

Blogger RheLynn said...

**giggles** That is cute Teagan made you a present and then wanted it in her room ;o)

Glad you had a nice day and belated Happy Birthday!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Thanks! I had a great day...and I forced my will upon Teagan & hung the present in my room :)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home