.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Necklace for Palapoo


Well, finally I'm posting something worthwhile. Here is the necklace I made for my San Diego pal (best friend from high school...the only friend I've really kept in touch with from that era of my life, although I did go to my 10 year high school reunion last year...yikes!!). The necklace is made with smoky quartz (the square stones) and carnelian. I used sterling silver chain with sterling silver spacer beads, hill tribe silver according to the lady at my local bead store, The Bead Shack. She is so awesome, she goes traveling the world and brings back all kinds of good stuff. The hill tribe people live in northeast Thailand and the surrounding areas. Anyway, I think the necklace turned out nice. I hope Paula likes it!! That and the great purple goddess soap I got at www.scrubyourbutt.com. Check it out, they have the funniest stuff.


As an aside, I have decided to start up a separate, more family appropriate blog at www.pink-houses.blogspot.com. I just felt weird giving out the hobags address to certain family members and friends. So Rhiannon and I can try to reserve this one for our crafty endeavors (you ought to see the bag she made me...it's awesome). Visit me at pink-houses!!! ~Tara

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhiannon said...

Wow Tara -

The necklace is really nice, I would like one of my very own. I must say, your jewlery talents are fantastic!!

Your lil' sis

11:47 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Do you really want one? You have to promise you'll wear it! Tomorrow's your bday, are you excited???

10:16 AM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

pretty necklace! I like the decoration on that shirt too, just as an aside.

Rhiannon birthday!?

11:09 PM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

I really liked the decoration on the shirt... that was why I asked you (Tara) if the pic was of you. I did not remember ever seeing the shrit. Is it new??

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home